Wednesday 14 May 2014

Bout of Books Day 2 Update

Bout of Books
I read a little bit more yesterday than Monday, but unless I do some serious reading over the next few days & the weekend, I doubt I'll meet my goal of four books.

Progress: 13% of The Queen's Exiles (up to 23% total at the end of day 2)
                   13% of The Raven Boys (up to 30% total at the end of day 2)

I've been doing pretty well on my social media goals - I've been leaving a lot more comments on other peoples' blogs, as well as interacting and reaching out to other bloggers etc on twitter. It's out of my comfort zone, but all good things are, right?

On that note, I have an interview for a page position at the library in 20 minutes, so I'll be off now! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! How are you liking The Raven Boys?

    ReplyDelete