- I had a job interview at the local public library on Wednesday. I should hear back from them on Tuesday, so fingers crossed I get this job! I really want it but I'm nervous that I won't know even if I do because my phone isn't working! It's my own damn fault - I didn't pay the proper amount for my last bill and they shut it off because it was overdue. Now I have to wait for the money to go through in my account before I can even send the money to the phone company to get them to turn it back on!
- My brothers came over for a combined Mother's Day/mum's birthday barbeque yesterday. I made a gluten-free, sugar-free coconut cream pie which was DELICIOUS. It would have been better if I'd used xylitol rather than stevia, but we were very low on xylitol and had a huge bag of stevia.
- On Monday I reviewed the best book ever, Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
- On Tuesday I counted the books that I almost DNF'ed but didn't
- On Wednesday I told the world what I didn't like about Origin by Jessica Khoury
- On Thursday I discussed how much book slumps ruin my life
- On Friday I reviewed We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
- Glitches by Marissa Meyer
- We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
- 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
- Emerald Magic edited by Andrew M. Greenley
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (read)
- First Truth by Dawn Cook
- Dark Currents by Jacqueline Carey