Sunday 1 June 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (4)

  • I dyed my hair! My hair is now dark brown, though it should fade into a more medium-toned brown over the next few days. I love it, though anything would be better than the not-quite-red, not-quite-blonde shade I've been dealing with for the past few months. Remind me not to attempt to go blonde again - my hair just has way too much red in it for it not to go super brassy on me.
  • I watched a whole bunch of movies. And when I say a whole bunch, I mean it. I'm not a big movie watcher, but when I decide that I want to watch a movie, I watch all of the movies. As in, I've watched five or six in the past two days alone. Yeah. I watched: Magic Magic, After the Dark, Epic, Union Square, The Lifeguard, and something else but I can't remember what.
  • The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
  • Death, Dickinson, and the Demented Life of Frenchie Garcia by Jenny Torres Sanchez
No purchases, but I did get one book from Netgalley. 

Netgalley

How was your week? Did you do anything fun? Read anything interesting? Receive any books you're SUPER excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment