- I dyed my hair! My hair is now dark brown, though it should fade into a more medium-toned brown over the next few days. I love it, though anything would be better than the not-quite-red, not-quite-blonde shade I've been dealing with for the past few months. Remind me not to attempt to go blonde again - my hair just has way too much red in it for it not to go super brassy on me.
- I watched a whole bunch of movies. And when I say a whole bunch, I mean it. I'm not a big movie watcher, but when I decide that I want to watch a movie, I watch all of the movies. As in, I've watched five or six in the past two days alone. Yeah. I watched: Magic Magic, After the Dark, Epic, Union Square, The Lifeguard, and something else but I can't remember what.
- On Monday I reviewed Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
- On Tuesday I listed some of the fantasy series' I'm most looking forward to reading
- On Wednesday I posted my very first TV Spotlight feature post, documenting my love-hate relationship with Teen Wolf
- On Thursday I reviewed the wonderful The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
- Death, Dickinson, and the Demented Life of Frenchie Garcia by Jenny Torres Sanchez
How was your week? Did you do anything fun? Read anything interesting? Receive any books you're SUPER excited for?