Friday 22 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Progress

So I haven't been doing too poorly this time around. I've read one book and one graphic novel so far, which is awesome! Haven't made any progress whatsoever on the review writing front, however... Whoops.

MONDAY
Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 100
Books: The Queen of the Tearling

TUESDAY
Number of books I've read today: 2
Number of pages I've read today: 100 + 160
Books: The Queen of the Tearling & Blue is the Warmest Color

WEDNESDAY
Number of books I've read today: 3
Number of pages I've read today: 30 + 25 + 47
Books: The Queen of the Tearling (FINISHED), The End of Everything (couldn't get into it), Throne of Glass

THURSDAY
Number of books I've read today:
1
Number of pages I've read today: 20 + 5% of ebook
Books: Throne of Glass (I had to return all of my books to the library today so I'll have to pick this one up again at a later date!) & These Broken Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment