Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week a new topic is given and weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels
1. None of the Regular Rules by Erin Downing -This book was just so much fun to read. I’m not sure how it could segue into a sequel, but I would love if it did.
2. Adorkable by Sarra Manning - It was just so cute! You know what, I think I’m just gonna put it out there: I’d like everything by Sarra Manning to have sequels, please and thank you. I love her writing and the stories she has to tell.
3. A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner - I’d love to read more about Cass’s life. I’d particularly like a college adventures book! Do you hear me, Emily Horner??
4. Going Bovine by Libba Bray - This book was fabulous and hallucinatory and bizarre and I loved it.
5. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - Again, it’s just a lovely contemporary that I would love to read more of.
6. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard - Okay, I’ll admit it. I’m kind of obsessed with this book. WHY HAVEN’T YOU WRITTEN ANOTHER BOOK FOR ME TO OBSESS OVER, KIRSTEN???? I miss your beautiful words.
7. Chime by Franny Billingsley - I don’t really recall a lot about this book except that it was oddly compelling and beautifully weird. I do vividly remember liking it though.
8. The False Princess by Eilis O’Neal - This is one of the best YA fantasies I’ve read and it makes me really sad that it’s a standalone.